Howard Miller Statesboro mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1| $253.11 each
|25| $239.78 each
|144| $227.80 each
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Decorative olive ash burl on the front
- White dial with black Roman numerals
- Unique, revolving, polished brass finished pendulum
- Quartz, battery operated, Westminster chime movement
This handsome Howard Miller mantel clock, finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers, features decorative olive ash burl finished overlays on the front and gold detail on the side glass panels.
White dial with black Roman numerals, black hour and minute hands, and a polished-brass tone bezel, encased in flat glass on the front and sides. A revolving, polished-brass finished pendulum sits below the dial.
Quartz, battery-operated movement plays Westminster chimes on the hour and features volume control. Requires two AA and two C sized batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
11-3/4" x 9-1/2" x 6-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate. Contact Customer Service for rush times and cost.